Visa Solutions for Highly Skilled Workers

For highly skilled workers or professionals to work or immigrate to the United States, application for H1B visa, H1B1 visa, TN visa or Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) may be considered an option. H1B visa, H1B1 visa and TN visa are non-immigrant visas, while PERM is the first stage for obtaining a PERM-based immigrant visa or green card. VISA2US provides streamlined online application solutions for H1B visa, H1B1 visa, TN visa and PERM.

Labor Certification

Requirement for U.S. employers seeking to employ certain persons whose immigration to the United States is based on job skills or nonimmigrant temporary workers coming to perform services for which qualified authorized workers are unavailable in the United States. Labor certification is issued by the Secretary of Labor and contains attestations by U.S. employers as to the numbers of U.S. workers available to undertake the employment sought by an applicant, and the effect of the alien’s employment on the wages and working conditions of U.S. workers similarly employed. Determination of labor availability in the United States is made at the time of a visa application and at the location where the applicant wishes to work.