Which one are you applying for?
Marriage Green Card
If you are married to a U.S. citizen, you may qualify for a marriage-based green card. Learn More
U.S. Citizenship
If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen via naturalization application. Learn More
I-485 Adjustment of Status
Submit a form I-485 application to apply for lawful permanent resident status. Learn More