Visa2Us Blog

Immigration blog
Stay with us to know more about immigration applications, policies, news, and lives in the U.S.
Start Your Delightful Immigration Journey Today
Marriage Green Card / K1 visa
If you are married to a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you may be qualified. (Includes Form I-130, I-485/IVP.)
Family-based Green Card
If you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you may apply for a family-based green card for your family members through specific family relationships.
I-485 Adjustment of Status
Submit a form I-485 application to apply for lawful permanent resident status.
National Interest Waiver (NIW)
An applicant must either hold an advanced degree or have an exceptional ability in their field that would substantially benefit the U.S. to be qualified.
Contact Us
Contact us at
Customer Service Phone Office Hours:
Monday ~ Friday
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time Zone
VISA2US Headquarters
600 Stewart Street Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA (Plaza 600 Building)